Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break



 So happy to have Mimi visit us this week! Mom got to come visit the ever increasingly warming state of Texas - and we rang in Spring with a bang. With visits to Lowes, Walmart, Target, Hobby Lobby, and HEB we filled the Boyd casa with warmth and merriment.


I'm not sure I am going to be able to keep up with all the new plants on the front porch. Our house has an amazing front porch and swing, but Mom helped us spruce it up with some greenery and new furniture. Now it is the place to BE! We expect much reading, time with Jesus, and naps to ensue...


Even more time was spent in the kitchen - decorating as well at cooking. Even though Charlie and I were still "home" it really felt like a refreshing vacation.We are so blessed to have such an amazing family - moms, in-laws, brothers and sisters. I can't wait to grow up and be like my Mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment